Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I forgot I had a Blog!

Its just after the Chinese New Year Holidays, welcome to the year of the snake. I just checked and just realised that the last time I wrote was on 28 November 2007. A lot have happened since then. I changed jobs twice in 2008 and 2009. My daughter was born in 2008. I moved homes a few times. First from Kuala Terengganu to Johor Bahru in 2008. Then from Johor Bahru to Kuala Lumpur in 2009. And again in 2010 moved within the housing estate to be closer to my parents. How close? I am now their neighbour.

I originally planned for this blog to be my ramblings about everything and anything. Suddenly I received an email from my mother. She sent me this. http://www.lifesecretsonline.com/blog/2013/01/27/LoveIsSpelledTime/?Id=83420. Still figuring out how to add the video here. And suddenly it hits me. I want this blog to be my journal. Every single day until I breathe my last breath I will write about my daily happenings even if it is just one word.

A day in the life of an ordinary man, son, brother, husband, father, cousin, nephew, uncle, subordinate, superior, commuter, driver, colleague, customer, friend. We are many things to different people in our lives and we impact their lives in turn no matter how brief or fleeting.

If anyone were to come across this blog, welcome, enjoy your stay.

No comments: