Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Its Tuesday?

Already? I enjoy scanning the news. I read all kinds of online news service. These days reading the news from Malaysia depresses me. It seems that no one seems to care about the ordinary people. The leaders don't care, neither do the authorities nor the bureaucrats. Speaking of bureaucrats I have always had something against them. I know that they like everyone else in the universe have a role to play. But must they be completely hung up on red tape ( a tape that's meant to keep out the have-nots and to give a field day to haves). Decisions made by these people have placed the ordinary people in serious jeopardy. It is as if they do not have a heart, no life and no families.
Is this what they teach in the civil service? Don't care about others just do job (unless its to please some god knows VVVVVVVVVVVVVIPs) then you can go out of the way to lick the persons boots.
Decisions that's been made that claims people's lives must have been made in the process of kowtowing to someone. If not in the ordinary scheme of things it is not easy to get any sort of decision. E.g. why's my rubbish not collected? Answer: sorry ni kena tanya Yang Dipertua. That sort of tai chi ing. Where did they learn all these? Am I to thank my lucky stars that I managed to wiggle my way out when I was offered to be a PTD Officer (Civil service) lest I will become just like them. Is it the organisation or is it the person? That's what I've always liked to know. Is the person that way when he/she joined or the organisation created that monster?
If I had joined them will I too become a monster? Heartless and clueless? I have been searching for an answer but never found any. I know a few civil servants and they seem to be decent folks. However I've never seen them in their bureaucratic persona, so there may be a monster lurking somewhere. Speaking of monsters how about robots. Never seen more robotic personalities like some bank staff I know. Equally heartless, equally clueless. Ask a question and that "I am stupid" look starts flashing. Again are they just plain dumb or did the organisation made them that way?
Maybe its the food that they are consuming. Should seriously send the food samples in the food courts and stalls to the chemist. Maybe they might find the "Stupid" virus that seems to continue to evolve in various forms of stupidity. It amazes me with such manpower they can still be the number one bank in Malaysia. Maybe being stupid pays. Never know.
Okay time for me to get ready. Will be interviewing some one to take over my many tasks. Hopefully this one have not been infected by the "Stupid" virus. Cheerio.

No comments: