Thursday, June 08, 2006

Trouble?

My good friend and colleague walked into my office announcing "Trouble brewing!". I just had to ask. Where? Here or elsewhere? Then he said "read the papers?". Ah. Its between the old and the current. Its been brewing for quite sometime now and I have often wondered when will it come to a head? Now apparently it have. I have been reading some good stories about a certain son-in-law that seems to be calling the shots. Maybe the old wants to curb his enthusiasm rather then slamming the current. It have been a known tactic of the old to slam one person while actually targetting another.
Never sure where this is heading. But definitely it will cause some uncertainty in the citizens and investors. It will cause untold damages to the nation that cannot be quantified in monetary terms. Lately I have been getting a lot of education on "How Not To Be A Leader". The information I am getting is voluminous and rather disturbing.
Closer to home it is getting equally intriguing. It is no less sensational then the goings ons of the national arena. Is the current moving on? Is the new coming in? Who is the new? Will the new bring a new team etc etc etc.
The situation is beyond my comprehension and I feel terribly powerless. Just be a bystander looking. I have got to go. I will come back later. Cheerio.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes..you should continue ur bubbling..I wud love to hear more!=p

Crizz Ikhsan said...

Ahhh a fan.....

Anonymous said...

what do u mean?

Crizz Ikhsan said...

Ahhhh ada peminat...<---- that's what I meant....I shall continue...soon