Thursday, June 22, 2006

Clueless.....

I am almost at the end of my tether. How do you improve an organisation that does not want to change? How do you change a mindset?How do you change an attitude? I have highlighted in my report various areas that needed to be improved. Of course the meeting has yet to be held but can't they be proactive and do the necessary improvements especially with regards to security? Really this don't-care-less attitude is getting to me. If it is the lower levels it is expected of them but people who are suppose to lead and provide good examples?
I don't know. Maybe I am getting older and thus getting more cynical and jaded by the second. Just can't stand the attitude when a million more things need to be done to get Malaysia to achieve the Vision 2020. (Before looking at Malaysia, would the Malays be equally progressive by then? Or are we going to continue to see this lousy attitude and unnecessary back biting on matters that is of not particular importance?) Working in a Malay organisation is really getting to me. We seem to be placing less and less importance on things that matters and going further and further backward. Where do we go from here?
We are no longer the wholesome union that we were before. Everyone is selfish and working for and towards themselves.

No comments: