Sunday, March 30, 2014

People

A few days ago a friend on Facebook asked in general who among his friends have met any celebrities. That question got me thinking of who that I have met that I had a decent conversation with. Today I decide to list down all the people that have coloured my life privately or officially. They are as follows:

Tun Abdul Razak Hussin, Malaysia's 3rd Prime Minister
Met on a personal capacity. My father was the Secretary of the Armed Forces Council reporting to him.
Tun Mahathir Mohamad Malaysia's 4th and 7th Prime Minister
Met on official capacity whilst working and on a private capacity when I represented my father at the Sultan Abdul Hamid College event.
Tun Abdullah Ahamd Badawi Malaysia's 5th Prime Minister
Met on an official capacity while at work an on a personal capacity.
Dato' Sri MOhd Najib Tun Razak Malaysia's 6th Prime Minister
Met him on an official capacity while working.
Tun Musa Hitam, Malaysia's 4th Deputy Prime Minister
Met him on an official capacity while working.
Dato' Effendi Norwawi, former Minister of Agriculture
Met him on a personal capacity.
Tun Daim Zainuddin, former Minister of Finance
Met him on a personal capacity.
YAA Justice Tan Sri Harun Hashim, former Supreme Court Judge
Met him as the President of the Law Society of a College.
Tuan Guru Dato' Seri Abdul Hadi Awang, President of PAS
Met him on an official capacity.
Tan Sri Abang Abu Bakar, former Minister of Defence
Met him on a personal capacity. 

Tan Sri Robert Kuok, Malaysia's Billionaire
I will stop here for now. For the many up there the experiences with them were varied with many of them not short of giving advice and words of wisdom. The ones that had a profound effect on me was meeting Tun Daim, Justice Harun, Tun Dr. Mahathir, Tun Musa and Robert Kuok. Spending a short time with them was experience of a lifetime. I had the pleasure of having a few hours with Robert Kuok and Tan Sri Tan Kay Hock. Two brilliant individuals.

Tan Sri Tan Kay Hock
So did I meet any celebrities? Need to think about that one.When I say meet it means I had a conversation or I shook their hands. Well I did shake the hands of Amy Search. 

No comments: