Sunday, March 30, 2014

It is Sunday

Sometimes the simplest things in life brings most joy. I have been looking for Dean Martin's Variety Show for a long time and today I found some. And suddenly while watching I saw one of the most endearing and handsome lady I have ever seen. She seemed enamoured with Dean Martin. I speak of Carol Lawrence. Such an enigmatic presence.
 
In that I saw a few hilarious sketch from Woody Allen and the multi-talented Lucille Ball. And now I need to look for more. The thing about Malaysia is that there is not that much appreciation for such evergreen stars. To me no matter that I listen to a variety of music and songs the real stars remains the ones that I can hear to again and again and again. 

I am never tired of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Andy Williams, Perry Como, Johnny Mathis the real crooners that is soothing to one ears. 

Shortly need to fetch my daughter from her class and off we will go for lunch at my wife's friend's place. Her daughter's birthday.

I am looking for more Dean Martin stuff.

No comments: