Thursday, January 10, 2019

Challenges

Yesterday was a challenging day. My mother went for CT Scan to scan her brain for potential swelling. We have made a decision that whatever is the outcome of the scan we will not do anything if it requires surgery. At her age and doing brain surgery is very very risky. However, I pray that we have made the right decision because she is still suffering from vertigo and spells of intense headache apart from her many other ailments.

While she was undergoing the scan I was chairing a meeting to elicit information to initiate a project in Mersing. Instead a rear orifice (RO) as always decide to use that platform to look for weaknesses and mistakes instead of helping. My patience with this RO is wearing thin and we have crossed swords before. It is time to move on but where to.

Early last year I was thinking of quitting without anything to fall back on. Just can't stand all the horse manure that was going on. Only pleading by my dear friends to be patient changed my mind. No one could make me change my mind at that time. I was seriously thinking of moving on and working on something else. But that something else is not clear. My attempts online so far is not bearing fruit. Probably because I am doing it the wrong way.

Trying it again with Clarity https://clarity.fm/ because I really want to share my knowledge and experiences, all those years of being knocked down and about. I would like people to know this so that they can do even better than I did.

A few weeks ago I saw a post on Facebook about a friend whose wife, who is another friend was going through MRI. Today my wife told me that the wife is going for brain surgery tomorrow to remove a tumour. The tumour is located where it controls sight and speech. Very critical. Praying that all will be well. 

The organisation I am with now is facing it's own challenges, so there are challenges abound everywhere.

In December last year we were in Melbourne. Lovely place. Original intention was to visit the cattle farm there to learn cattle farming as we wanted to begin our own here. However, the person we dealt with appeared to be shifty and we were almost victims of fraud. We were told that there were many scams in Australia especially involving fellow Malaysians duping other Malaysians. I will tell the Melbourne story in another posting.


No comments: