Monday, April 01, 2013

I Dream A Dream

Today I would like to share my dream. What I consider as my ideal life. Suddenly I felt like writing such. After months and maybe years of torment on Facebook I just cannot take it anymore. There's too much negativity, too much negative energy and I can no longer take much more of this. Malaysia will be going through its 13th General Elections very soon and in the last 5 years both sides have been practising the art of put down. Putting down one or the other. Depending on who you are talking to both sides claim that they will achieve resounding victory and their supporters are the ones that put me in this miserable state. I have my belief and my ideals and maybe I too was one of those that shared this and that but now not anymore. I just want to concentrate on achieving what I want most.

1. The Gift of Time - Time to spend the time with my family and loved ones and do whatever I please

2. The Gift of Choice - Ability to do anything that I want when I want without restricted by time and work commitments

3. Financially Free - free from all sorts of debts whether short term or long term, I want to live free of debts and I want to leave debt free

4. Burden To No One - I want to live being a burden to no one and able to sustain my needs and my family's needs

5. Ability to Assist - I want to be able to assist anyone that may be in need of help without hesitation for a second.

These are my dreams for me to achieve my other dreams. Will continue later or tomorrow.

No comments: